feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Monday, February 07, 2005

and then...

Well, it has been about 24 hours since my last entry. And here I am again, in a similar state as last. BORED! I took a drive with my brother and his friend, we went down the street. Yes, a whole 10 minutes of my time today was spent driving. Other than that, NOTHING. I did drive...drive I did. I also attemted the cleaning of my room. I was highly unsuccessful. I decided to rearange it, but with only one outlet...I had to move it all back so I could look at the television screen as I sleep. Wow! How entertaining...no...not the television, but this entry. If you are still reading, then you must suffer the same disease...the side affects are as follows:

uncontrolable sighs
slight laziness
unanswered telephone calls to friends
a few hours of staring into nothingness
offering to play a board game with parents or brothers
and finally
offering to drive your brother and his friend anywhere...so that you can avoid any of the above.

So, maybe it is just me. But I doubt it. I hope that there is someone out there just like me with nothing to do, writing about their nothingness in a blog, where like 2 people will read it. Yes, there is still hope.

In other news, I will be going to a folk concert tonight. It should be...well...it should be complete crap. Sigh... at least I will get out of the house for a bit.

I think....
yes...I think.
So if you will excuse me for another day... I am going to go and think in my room, while I clean my room...some more.

Okay, I appologize for the complete waste of your time.

Bye for now

1 Comments:

  • At 4:55 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    Folk concert? LUCKY!!!!!!!! *to be said in napoleon style*
    b

     

Post a Comment

<< Home