feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, February 11, 2005

the art of finance

Money. It sucks.
I hate it.
I hate more than I hate anything.

Money is like an exboyfriend that you are still in love with.
Bad example

Money is like a box of chocolate with an unremovable seal
doesn't make sense

Money is like...the manderin.
Yeah...cuz it is so amazing when you have it...and you just live in the moment. Then the moment comes when you have to go home...and you sit in the car, and it all hits at once. The pain...the loathing, it takes over. You end up saying things like 'I hate the Manderin', 'I should not have eaten so much', or 'It happens every time, why have I not learned my lesson?'

Well, maybe you can't relate...but I sure can...obviously. Every single time I get paid I feel like I have so much money...and I spend it like crazy...and I totally forget the four letter word at the back of my brain...DEBT! Yes, Debt. It weighs down on a person like...what the heck...I am sick of metaphors. It just plain sucks okay!

Anyway, I love Bethany. If you see her, tell her you love her too. I think she would like that! Is anyone even reading this fricking thing. I should spread the news that I have one...it kinda feels right now like I am writing to myself. There is something wrong though, cuz i cant frigging see certian screens...like the help screen, or the add blogs screeen...or the 'make a comment' screen when i try to say things on other peoples blogs. sigh....why the issolation?!?!?!?! WHY?

I am going to go now. I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home