feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

come again?!?

HELLO EVERYONE!
Okay, I have decided this entry to not write anything about work, or bordom...and as you can clearly see...I have already failed...DAMN! I mean, Darn (holy cross thingy that catholics do to redeem themselves).

Riiiiiight. Okay, there is an excitment in me, and let me tell you why. First of all, Jesus, like yeah! And second of all, a clean room.

I am not sure why, but there seems to be a connection with our physical rooms and our 'spritual rooms'. wow, I sound like a quack. But seriously, when my room is clean, it feels as though there is a 'click' in the heavens, and all of a sudden things feel right for me. I just got a mental picture of Mary Poppins just there...woooosh.

Moving right along, I have been thinking deeply (it may come as a shock to lots of you). Yes, end of sentance. No, there is more. I have been thinking (gosh I am redundant) about life. I mean, who doesn't. Is this thing even readable...I feel like I lost you at hello. Whatever, I have been thinking (goodness me woman, get to the point) (okay fine, just drop the attitude) (sad bethany, very sad) (sigh....shut up) ANYWAY! Life! God! Don't ever say that you are giving your life to God unless you REALLY REALLY mean it. It is a ride and a half. I really would not have it any other way, and I am loving it. However, if I had ever just non-chalauntly said 'Hey God, what's happening...oh you want my heart? Sure, why the heck not!' I would be a complete an absolute mess emotionally. Does this make sense? I don't think so. I have not really had a chance to process what I am writing...I am just typing what is coming to me. Sorry. Anyway, God is taking me on this route that I never thought he would take. It is like there are these two paths, and they both lead to the same ultimate destination...but one is straight with a couple hills and what not...and the other is hardly paved...in fact it is not. Everything we do is new, just us...and we cut through branches, and pick out throns, and walk through swamps...and we do it all together. It sounds like it would made a cool show...it just needs a kicking theme song...perhaps Rob could help out with that! Back to the dealio, I guess it is cool...I mean, I love that God is so adventurous, and mysterious. I am not complaining...I am just glad that I really meant it when I gave my life to him!

So. Bethany and her house mates have a peeping Tom. That is not to say that men who peep are named Tom...I only know one guy named Tom, and i doubt he would stoop to such a level...but then again...he might...crazy Hollemas.

Also, my father is snoring. The floor and walls are shaking...it is not the Holy Spirit. Not that I am putting Holy Spirit in a non-snoring wall and floor shaking box.

Clearly sleep is needed, but I just do not want to go to bed...cuz when I wake up...I have to go to....NO! I will refrain from even thinking of work...damn, there it is again.

Deep sigh....and thought....and sleep.

goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home