feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

i'm link crazy..

Oh friends,

I must share a story that caused me to weep. I created an excellent post in the eve of yesterday...and it deleted. Sick. I cried and cried like a baby. It is okay though, this one shall redeem it.

Yesterday was an extremely emotional day for me, I cried a lot. I think it was good though. I felt like a build up of stress from the past couple months just dropped on me. Well, that does not sounds so fun, but it was all released through a river of vasser a la myself.

My parents just bought a new and improved vehicle. I think that is it...I am not sure though. It has an automatic start thingy...which is RIDICULOUS! My mother is very happy with it. I hate when people get excited because something saves them like 20 seconds of their life. I mean, how much effort does it really take to start a car...pathetic. Oh well, I love her just the same.

I am thinking of the beach. I am missing home. I miss my dog, and my bed! I kind of miss Subaway...SUE ME!

Remember when that was a phrase...sue me. Another piece of pathetic for you. You da bomb! I mean, it doesn't even make sense. How about...you da defective bomb. Would that have been considered a mad dis yo?! I am just laying it out there...you can feel free to pick it up or leave it there.

Seasons pass to Wonderland. SO pick one up. May 9th the price will sky rocket up to almost 100 buckaroos. They are SO cheep right now. Just do it!

I have noticed a significant decrease in risk latley. I think I thrive off of excitment. When I do nothing exciting for a number of days I lose flare. Perhaps that has something to do with my prophetic. It is always risky, and the second after...or even during...something prophetic...something in me sparks. I love it. So yeah, that is just a thought. I have one hand purple and the other green.

Who do I miss? Lots of people. Why? Just cause! I wonder as I wander.

I know pudd has this link, but it is SO great, I just can't resist. This one is pretty great too.

Bye

3 Comments:

  • At 1:13 p.m., Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said…

    Bethayn,
    You never cease to amaze me . . .

    Your links are somewhat odd, but whatever.

    I LOVE YOU!!!

     
  • At 5:02 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:04 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    Bethanee I love that this is so overly random of sorts...I'm not sure what the point of the whole thing is, but your parents are looking good...and I love the links of fun times!!!
    MUAH!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home