feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

death to person mysterious

Umm...I have a hacker. There is one. Yep. It is quite sad. You think you know people, until. I hope it was Bethany, she knows my password. It may not have been, because everyone (as in annie and daniel) knows that my password always has something to do with my poochy. I feel violated. I feel angry. I feel cold. I feel revenge.

I have no way of getting that though. I do not know anyone elses password. I am not the type of person to wiggle my way into another persons personal life. Only SAD people do that. Really really sad people. I will pray for you...whoever you are. It was and is still quite funny.

In other more greener pastures. I am going to write a sermon today. I am not sure what it will look like. I hope it is wonderful, and enlightening. I think I will write it on love, and flowers. They relate.

Laura Wildgoose, I love her. I know she loves me too, she would NEVER change my profile. She accepted me as I was before. And still...she accepts me.

What?

God is great. I love him. I think he loves me way more than I give him credit for. I know he likes me. Here is something I wonder...does God laugh at sarcasm. It is possible, but I have a feeling he sees right through it, and while everyone else is laughing, he is crying cuz he sees the truth and hurt behind it. Interesting.

I like cheese. I really do. It is not a lie. Also chocoalte milk. I may or may not be drinking it right now.

I hate job hunting. There is nothing to aim for and my bow and arrow are getting heavy. I think I will drop them, and hope that a job just dies right in front of me so I can take it home and chop it up and eat it. What a wonderful analagy. Did I spell that right? Who cares!?

Okay, I am leaving now. I forgive the culprit. I am not changing my password. I like it too much. It is simple. Why should I suffer for someone elses wrong doing? That would make me more Christlike though...maybe I will.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 p.m., Blogger Annie said…

    Isn't it funny that the word "Denial" is just Daniel's name, with the letters mixed up?

    Wherever he is, he is in DENIAL about the fact that he thinks he can continually hack into people's email, blogs, etc. and post things on other people's sites.

     
  • At 7:34 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    oh, it sucks, but i extend the gift undeserved...for i miss he culprit and his evil doings.

    denial...it aint just a river?

     
  • At 8:10 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    i meant to say the

    the culprit

     
  • At 3:15 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    IT WASN'T ME. I wish I had the time to do something like that. Gosh. I'm eager to find out who it was, though. I salute you, Mr. Culprit!
    B:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home