feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

eating soggy chips

Sigh, I have not eaten much today, nope. I did not eat anything soggy for sure. I am not quite sure why I have soggy chips as a title for this blog. Not sure at all actually. Beck, she is beside me now...creating a quiz. You all should go take it. She has a bebo...not a blog, which is quite sad. How will she join the brother/sisterhood of bloggers within the Tacf church family. It is impossible. Maybe I will be the builder of the bridge that brings beboers and bloggers together...yes...

beckpoulsen.bebo.com

go there instantly and allow beck in. WAIT!!! Finish reading this first.

Okay, I am bored. How entertaining. Yes. Entertaining.

oh yeah, if you want to get some more great reading material go to

notorphanannie.blogspot.com

I hope that is the right address, I believe it is. Yep. Annie mal, deep intellectual type. Also funny as shit.

Okay, I can't think of anyone else to up talk at the moment. If I start allowing myself the list will be far to great to comprehend. Yes, it will. I am so stinking tired. I woke up at noon, but I went to bed at four. I can understand the lack of sympathy from EVERYONE. Ish.

What am I talking about, this is definaly word barf. I miss my friends, I had so many, but then I got lazy. So lazy. I hate it when I do that. I get to selective, and then drop friends like the plague. No...not like a plague. I just have seasonal taste i guess. But it is a two way street i guess. I don't even make sense right now.

Wow, the lady singing right now REALLY wants to be heard.
common woman, you can hit those high notes...you sure can try.

Rude. Kinda

I am just running out of things to say. I will have more interesting things to say soon. I shall leave instantly!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 p.m., Blogger Annie said…

    hey bethany, mary anne wants you to reply to her email about her wedding

    gotta go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home