feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

a script

a conversation i had

Dallas: hey bethany, how nice of you to eat my coffee crisp!

Bethany: how do you know I ate your coffee crisp?

D: cuz i saw crumbs of it on your lips, and everytime you laughed chunks of it flew out of your mouth, and it smelled like coffee!

Jimmy: I can't believe you lied in church. Hey, how old are you? Oh wait, you should never ask a woman for her age.

D: I am 18 and handsome.

J: When I 19, you were 7. I went on my first missions trip. I ate moose meat. I love quebec. My wife speaks french so she can translate for me!

B: I hate this shift key!

Mark: Say my name, say my name. When noone is around you....lalalala

Beck: WHAT? Can't hear you! Your mom is a sticky toad frog. They have trouble attatching themself to flying mokeys.

D: or flying ukrainians

Beck: or flying ukrainians

D: on the shirt it says slava

M: is this your blog?

D: Slava means praise

M: you are all tosta zhopa

B: what does that mean?

D: i don't know (laugh)...dal says...what the heck? Yeah, no..tebya kraseevoyeh nogee. yes. And then BETHANY SAYS ya zhnayoo.

B: i touched dallas' bum.


Anyway, that is it now. I THINK THAT SHOULD explain exactly how my day was. also, the shift key is spontaneously combusting.

bye

5 Comments:

  • At 1:04 a.m., Blogger beth said…

    ew, you touched dallas' bum.
    don't touch me again.

    keep singing, mark! say my name say my name...

    bethany- the one who is closer to normal?

     
  • At 5:18 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    I beg to differ....

     
  • At 5:19 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    i wanna leave one too beck!

     
  • At 5:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's gonna kill us!!!
    But the love is so deep!

     
  • At 8:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the heck is wrong with my bum?

    - Dal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home