feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

peace to grandma jones

Opening word...can't think of one. It is usually something like: well..., or So, but today, i just decided to jump right in.

I have spent today at home alone. Yes. At home, alone. Not totally alone. Jesus was there, still is in fact. Neil was there too...he also is still here. Lillee too. Cute. I have been on the computer ALL day, and I feel quite trekkyish. Being on the computer takes my mind off things, things that I want really badly, but just can't seem to have. Money for example.

I did this idiot test, and was quite distraught when it came to the results. I need to become less idiotish. Try taking it here.

I am 39% Idiot.
Ain't Too Bright
I ain't too bright. But all those other idiots annoy the hell out of me. I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but at least I know my limits.


I figure most people who have any sort of sense of humor will get a lower score. So I am okay with my results. I still am working on my card for the mother that I love...your mom...nope. I was also working on my Xanga...I found some rocking music. I switched it from Seasame street, I had complaints...but now it is better. I hope to find something even more incrediable soon. I wonder why you can't have music on a blog. I shall attempt figuring that out soon.

I think I should go spend time with God. Kay...Aloha

6 Comments:

  • At 10:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I scored a 35% idiot rating. Whatever, it's all good.

    Or is it not good? Is it better to have a high or lower score?

     
  • At 4:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yessssss I got a 49%. I'm only half idiot. My favorite question was,"Do you see a problem with asking people questions while watching a movie?" I was keeling over in my chair. My sister askes me a million questions during movies. Even if It's my first time seeing it! I love idiots.

     
  • At 6:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got 46% and i don't even know if that's good or bad. and what the heck is a wine key?????

     
  • At 10:15 p.m., Blogger Annie said…

    bethany... this is totally unrelated, although your idiot poll certainly looks INTRIGUING.

    how do you keep changing your profile picture AND your regular picture? if i change my profile picture the one on my main blog page stays the same while only the profile one changes. i can't get both pictures to change. i am so frustrated. you seem to be the expert on this so help me!

     
  • At 11:20 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    Well my friend I am less of an idiot then you...whcha thinkin' about that ah?? I'm loving it!!! I think it is so necessary to know how dumb we are so that we can not be ashamed of the value that it bestows on us daily!! uhhh....wa?

     
  • At 11:22 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    Oh...the amount i happened to fall upon was 34%...yes that is right...I am 66% somethings other than idiot...K!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home