feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Monday, April 04, 2005

a circle of friends

Hello again,

Goodness gracious, it has been a very emotional day. Yes, it has been. I guess it doesn't help that I have been sickly ill..which is a redundant phrase...or couple of words, or something. I am finding it very difficult to love my brother, maybe that is why Jesus kept saying how important it is to do it. If it was easy, there would be no point in making a big deal of it. Sigh...brothers. People tell me all the time it is just a phase, but sometimes it just does not feel that way. I really hope it is, cuz I am not the type of person who handles enemies too well. Oops, personal.

How rude. Is that a question? How wonderful. Is that a question. How wonderful you are! Is that a question?
Oh the questions.

I am listening to that band...you know, the one called...uhh...shoot, I forget. I think it has the word stone in it. OH YEAH...capstone. Yeah, I am pretty proud of myself for getting that one. Capstone, they are an interesting time that is for sure. I can never figure out how I feel about them exactly. I think I like them, but then I just get bugged and change the song. But I always run back for more. Kind of like cotton candy ice cream. Or is it iced cream?!?!

Blossom is barking. She was sick all morning, maybe I cought what she had, but I don't think you can catch sickness from dogs. I wonder if that is true! Tomorrow I am moving back to the Poulsens, good times and a half. I am doing a skit at Just Me and the Kids, which should BLOW big time...haha. Oh well, I get the play the 'special bird', which is not a far stretch from reality. I feel like eating some popsicles. mmmm...

Trish Henderson...oops, last names...oh well...Trish rocks lots. Here is a poem I wrote for her:

Trish is so great
she really really is
when she says hi
i realize i miss
it when she is there
and another thing
she has great hair
she likes food
and says cool jokes
when she is in a bad mood
she is no fun to poke
wait, yes she is so
especially in the snow

WOW. I shall not quit my non existant day job! But i do love her, and she is great. So there. She was at church on tuesday, and she did not even say hi! BOO

I could probably link all my friends back to trish...let me try:

dating peter who hangs with dan, who lives in same town as annie and maryanne and jordan, who knows jill weber, who knows beck, who is also bestest with bethany, who is dating mark, who knows pudd, who knows a bunch of tacf friends, who know a bunch of school of ministry friends...who know...?

oh gosh, i think i failed and succeeded at the same time. Oh well. It is neat that I tried. It is also grammatically needy.

I believe I have run out of things to say. so i shall leave. but not for long. bye

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 a.m., Blogger beth said…

    Aaaaaahahhahahaha. You aer so hilarious! I don't think you could catch a sickness from your dog, but then again, Blossom isn't a normal dog. Like owner, like pet so they say. And brothers? Oh me, I wish you had a sister as well sometimes. Eesh...
    Your play is gonna ROCK. Turn it into a musical and make that birdie dance!
    love ya, B

     
  • At 1:10 a.m., Blogger Annie said…

    Well Bethany, I would just like to say, your amazing poetry inspires me. SO much so in fact, that I started my own blog! No, I'm not lying. Why would I be? You should visit it, and I can visit yours, and so on and so forth. It is a new day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home