feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the many wonders of me

listen to this for a wonderful musical experience...~...~...

In other news, I am happy. I am at home right now. On saturday I will be on my way to Kansas City. I am pretty damn excited. I will be going to the IHOP with Beck. She wants to go to school there potentially, and so she is checking it out. I am just a tag along :)

I have said it before, and I will say it again, blogging on a mac is NO GOOD! There are NO options available for me to better my work at all. What you see before you now is RAW talent. Yep. No spell check, no bold italic or insert link option. I am just a genius.

Okay, I am going to bed now, I know this was not long...but deal with it.

AND EAT SOME COOKIES FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    K, so first off, I played the Cookie song for Bencilious and he loved it...then I iced him...I mean iced a cake with him...I mean along side of him...yes that is it...there is no Bralekcicle here...

    Sacondly ish...You go with that html crap you love so much!!! you rock!!

     
  • At 4:55 p.m., Blogger Jon L said…

    So mac's rock, and you can blog directly from the desktop with a mac and not even have to log in. so there!!!!!

     
  • At 3:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IHOP makes me think pancakes, not prayer. (sorry God!)It's all about IHOP'S amazing 9 grain pancakes. They trick you by making you think they're all healthy. In fact, they are NOT healthy,but yummy and supple. (I hate the word "supple" but I there arn't any other words to describe them. Go on...say it. "SUPPLE!" Ewwwwwww! I'm such a child.

    The moral of this story is, I hope you have fun at IHOP, and please try the supple pancakes like I said. =) Missy you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home