feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

music good for you

Okay, I am SO not sure how this works...but...I just thought I would try it out. If it does not work, I am SO deleting it! Yep. Not even a question about it. Except for 'will it work?". Alright. It is Copelands Music Video...Walking Downtown. They are one of my fav bands! Yep. True talent.

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

I went to Canadas Wonderland today. I laughed on one of the rides because I realized how boring it was. I have this risk adventure side of me...and it is SO not being fufilled. I am SO going skydiving once I lose like a million pounds. Yep. I the time will come.

I am going home for mothers day. I adore my precious mother. I am going to let her know that tomorrow. I feel really bad, because truth be told, I totally forgot fathers day. I have no good excuse either. I just flat out forgot it. I remembered his birthday, but a lousy phone call is all I could muster up to give.

got to go...sianara.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Bethany C,

    I like this little band! I like indie rock. They also have a song called "California" but it sounded depressing. Something about being 'starved for someone's attension'.I'm glad I'm never starved for attension. I mean...gosh that's so desperate and needy. Ahem.

    Anyway, thanks for recommending another band to me. Now quick! Go to my blog and listen to Jack Johnson. =)

     
  • At 2:36 p.m., Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said…

    Hmmm . . .has Father's day already passed?? Cuz if so, then I totally forgot it too!

    It just doesn't seem as important . . .my dad doesn't have stretch makrs all over his body because he sacrificed his self image to carry me for 9 months . . .but then again, my dad contributed . . .???
    I'm a terrible daughter.

     
  • At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Annie said…

    oh bethany, how i love copeland. well, i don't LOVE them but i have an affection for them, and i am pleased that you reminded me that i have an affection for them but posting that music video. i am also pleased that you like the song "walking dowtown" because everyone else i know who knows copeland hates that song. what gives? it's good!

    i'm glad you had fun at wonderland and when you go skydiving, please, invite me because one day i would like to do that as well. scary stuff though. we'll see what happens.

    LET'S HANG OUT!!!!

    oh - about MA's wedding - can't you get a ride with sean malone? i heard he's going. oh well - we can figure something out if not and maybe by then my car will be fixed and i can drive you.

     
  • At 8:11 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    BETHANY!!!!! You're at your parents and I miss you so much!!! I went to watch our show last night and then remembered you took your TV, and that you weren't here... But yet, being at your parents for mothers day is a very good thing. I can sacrifice for the good of man kind...or woman kind...or mother kind...or kind of mother!!! K, so I'll so be stopping now... but check this out...and these!! And you can show the family too!!!
    ~You know you WANT to!~

     
  • At 8:12 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said…

    Fathers day???? Whats that?

     
  • At 1:38 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    By tha way...Father's Day is NEXT month...just thought I'd give you the heads up on that one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home