feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, October 28, 2005

pretty men sing

Oh my gosh! This darnded computer will not let me post anymore...grrr...I have had SO much to say...but NO COOKIES! What the heck does that even mean? Computers do not eat, oh no no...and if they do, they certianly do not SHARE! Gosh.

I have been so SUPER busy with work. New owners, new rules, new frustration. Dispite the language barier, and lack of days off, it has not been all that bad actually. I got my ministry, which was wonderful. I feel like a brand new me. Actually, to be honest, I feel quite the same...just betterified. It is my birthday in a couple weeks, woot. I will be 20. It is pretty exciting actually. The last few years have been hard on my birthday, novemeber nineth seems to be a hard day to remember for most people...but I have realized that God knows, God remembers, and he gives me the best presents of all! Seriously, it was a great revelation.

I miss Toronto, there is so much more to do...not that I would have any time to do any of it. I need money. A lot of money. If I won the 54 million, I would use it to pay off bills, debt, car, house, retirement, friends and family stuff...travel...and then give a good 45 million to Pakistan. I mean...oh my gosh, what is with the Canadian/American psyci? We gave so much to New Oreleans, so we have done our good deeds for the year...it is quite sickening. Do you all watch the news? We gave over double...triple...to N.O, and there was only 2% of the damage! Gosh.

I really should not talk, concidering I did not give ANYTHING! haha...no, not funny...seriously gross me out!

I should go...I have work to do. But oh my goodness, I hope I can post something for real soon!

peace out neighbours!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    i must give these people a little credit. I mean, spaming blogs...thats human intelligence at it's prime!

     
  • At 12:14 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    I feel I need to clearify....

    In order to post I had to go through another persons blog and save my draft and open it on another computer (a computer I only have access to when my parents are not home...and I can only use it for about three seconds...ish) and post it. It is the most frustrating thing in the universe.

    No cookies...greeeaaat.

     
  • At 9:24 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    I like spam. no, no I don't, i don't eat meat. you do, you're the coolest kid in town. come over here to my town for a wee visit and CALL ME this time. thanks beautiful. mwuah!
    your buddy b:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home