feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

it looses the affect when they sing in spanish...

10:23:14

Dallas is drinking a bottle of 1/2 calorie snapple. Nectarine white tea to be precise. Laura says she is comming to the school of ministry. You spelled coming wrong. You spelled spelled wrong. What the ? What the fffff? Fudge. snicker snicker. I didn't snicker. snicker snicker. What the ?

Well when are we going to see The Office. They don't understand me and I don't understand them. I started an underground house church movement led by Irene Slade of the third Hamilton devision. Yes. Irene can't make it out. Can't make it all to often. snicker snicker. Can't make it at all actually. boyish laughter. Look at mr. blondie here. I am hot eh? Hot stuff. Am I hot Bethany...oh shoot. Oh my gosh, the heat...woooh. I was thinking, the girls won't be able to keep their hands off me at the school. I am going to grow a mullet. We will grow mullets together in unison. I want to grow hair like Irene. I want to lose hair like Gord. Oh don't even go there. Did you hear John got his ears cut. His hairs. Dude that is so retarded. Yeeeaaahhh. Oh...Marina. I am going to marry an American girl. Amrica. snicker snicker. okay, snicker is a chocolate bar, not a laughter sounds. Sean, whatever I can do let me know. I feel so bad. I am not getting paid, so...

I said well hey! Over Lords..haha. Meeting after meeting, for years did they meet. Man I feel stoned. I feel so out of it. One fifth of my country blah blah blah. None of it, shake your borialis. Spelled it wrong. All the Inuits say gota gotabota mota gobta gota. That is the best part. Sean, I can help. How is the training going? I love Jason, he will do good once he gets the hang of it. Once you start talking about evangelism he loses it, he is gone. It is okay though...ah damn. Sean, you know who you remind me of when you were walking down the thing...DILBERT...if you were wearing a red tie, and a white shirt...AH MAN. So we will be friends in the school of ministry okay. Okay, I will do it every day, for worship. I heard some hershey squirts going on. Hershey...H E R S H E Y..hey, you are leaving out false information. Is Beck going to read it now? I lost you again Sean.

10:36:17

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    WOAH....! You guys are seriously messed up...and Dallas I know I spelt that wrong. I love my office...it is insperation to so many blogs...
    I don't have any idea who said most of what...BUT Sean does look like Dilbert, and Jim looks like an indian Gonzo.
    K, so watev, I'm done now, I love you Beth, and Sallad too!

     
  • At 7:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When did you kids switch from coffee to crack?! All I can say is, send me whatever the hell you're smokin' or drinkin' cause I'd like to be in a land of random oblivion!

    Good luck with everything. Tell Sean I miss his mohawk.

     
  • At 11:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're not on . We're on this new from Detroit. I forget what it's called though. You sniff it.

    And Sean never had a mohawk... we are talking about the infamous man from Singapore, Sean Lee.

     
  • At 5:42 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    awww...Sean Malone...I'm Alone!!

    there is a missage now...thanks a lot SARAH!

    sigh...thanks for all the posts peeps.

    sianara
    B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home