feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Monday, June 20, 2005

do the Q-Tip, and throw it away!

Yesterday, an overdeveloped, tortured chicken, was killed prematurly.
Why?
For our sick human consumption!
I have made a decision, only SICK HYPOCRITICAL HUMANISTIC IGNORANT SOB'S eat at KFC.
(I do appologize to any SHHISOB's reading this RIGHT now)

For today, I have decided to not eat anything 'preserved' or 'packaged' or 'machanicaly seperated'!
Hopefully I will stick to it, I actually feel sick even thinking about those poor chickens. You can feel that way too...by visiting Kentucky Fried Cruelty dot com.

My father is giving me a keyboard lesson today. I am quite the excited munchkin today. What did YOU do for fathers day? I wrote my dad a song, but I got stuck for a second verse, and it...well to be truthful it SUCKED. I am not just saying that because I am insecure or anything, it genuinly blowed! (is that rude?)

I had a bizzare dream last night. It involved one of my best friends kissing random guys from youth net for money. I saw her, and I flipped out big time. I mean, I really flipped out. When I woke up I realized that it is totally about me. I work at Subway again, and if you have been a faithful blog reader since the beginning then maybe you know what I am saying. All I am saying is...Lord give me strength. Haha...if you don't know what I am talking about, then this looks really bad and funny...haha.

yes, Beck mentioned on a comment from my last post...I forgot to mention that when I got back from the wedding, Don't eat at KFC, I walked into Becks house, and Hannah was standing at the front door. I was SOOOOOOOOO confused. It became clear to me that she could not find a ride home. Oh well, I heard she had a joyous time anyway.

I watched Hitch yesterday. I had seen it before, and I may see it again. It is not THAT funny, but it has it's moments. I do enjoy it! He is pretty darn smooth, but my problem is...it is just not realistic. It kind of had a Gilmore Girls ellement to it.

Shat...I must go and dump out the dehumidifier bucket.

10 Comments:

  • At 6:08 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said…

    ok, I'm alittle confused. So you are the one kissing random boys at subway?? I don't eat from KFC either. that food makes me feel sick for some reason. Oh maybe its a spiritual thing cause the chicken was murder it makes my spirit feel sick, nah thats weird.

    I put a new exhaust on our truck for fathers day. it was getting really loud so I decided to get it fixed. I'm a good son. But I like your idea better, even if it did suck. I'm gonna learn my guitar soon so maybe next year I'll write a song.

     
  • At 2:23 a.m., Blogger L said…

    is the dream supposed to be some sort of symbolic thing about you switching jobs or something? that's the only thing i can think of...but i have only read the last 3 posts or so on you blog...so ya...that's my guess.

     
  • At 3:01 p.m., Blogger B said…

    So this dream sounds a little interesting. hmmmm ... is this really a "bad" dream?

    Anyways, anytime you want to randomly kiss me that's cool ... just make sure my wife isn't around anywhere. (Hope that comment doesn't weird anyone out ... Beth gets it!).

    Anyways KFC isn't great food either ... now you want some genuine meat and chicken? Go to McDonalds ... they rock!

    So Beth, call me sometime. You have my number ... I'm home tonight doing some taxes ... ..... what you guys don't do taxes on your free time? Well I do!

     
  • At 5:51 p.m., Blogger Jake-M said…

    "I have made a decision, only SICK HYPOCRITICAL HUMANISTIC IGNORANT SOB'S eat at KFC."
    This is clearly an OPINION, not a DECISION!!! Also, I think that your inclusion of "hypocritical" is a bit uneducated. How on earth could you know that people who eat KFC also speak out on behalf of the rights of Poultry everywhere? You could say:
    "Sick Humanistic Ignorant Tortursome Sob's" or S.H.I.T.S.

    Think it over.

     
  • At 5:56 p.m., Blogger Annie said…

    haha, i think it's funny when people get riled up over bethany's blog posts.

    beth, you rock.

     
  • At 6:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It wasn't me kissing was it? I don't kiss girls with dirty teeth. I also don't really consider myself part of the Youth Network. So perhaps it wasn't me?

    Can your dad give me a keyboard lesson too?

     
  • At 2:44 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    oh bother, AS IF i care about putting 'educated' words and phrases on my blog. WHATEVER. That was all just a plot to use profanity on my site...that is okay Jake, I forgive you...;)

    Haha, so much drama over the kissing dream, that is hilarious. I have no plan on unearthing my secret ideas on the matter...what can I say, I am such a mystery!?

    Thanks for all the posts guys, what a fricking treat!

     
  • At 2:45 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    I definatly meant to use the word hypocritical...and I was refering to christians who talk about being good stewards of this earth....btw!!

    sigh...why the heck do I care about defending myself...I just don't know...

     
  • At 5:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha! Jake's an English buff-he didn't mean any harm. =)

    BTW, Hitch is a pretty funny movie. The best part is the dancing. When he's doing the crab and goin',"you can't stop it. You cannooooooot stop it". Hahah~ love it.

    Everyone knows the "C" in KFC stands for "cat". There's just no argueing that point.

    love ya bethy!

     
  • At 2:48 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    I HATE that friken Dehumidifier thing!!! It seems to be full like every morning, night and afternoon...like all the time!!!
    Hey, I kinda like KFC....Well, BV and I don't breathe when we eat it...or chew...according to Mike L, and I know you know!!! But then again, that was back when BV ate meat in the first place... I like the poutine...and so do you!! So there is really no way of escaping it is there....

    CHEESWIZ!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home