feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Lights will guide you home...

these are the lyrics of my new favourite song. I love it, it makes me SO happy every time I hear it! It is definatly a coldplay song, and if you want to know what song it is exactly, then go ahead and buy the cd...figure it out yo. Seriously, buy the cd, it rocks. It really really really rocks.

I, for the past two weeks, have been undergoing a certian 'bowel cleansing'. Yes! I have to drink this really nasty fiber stuff, but if you mix it with molassas it tastes like cream of wheat. I am SO tired. Just got off a super long shift at work. I am not lying to you, no I am not.

Blossom has fleas. Ew. She is wearing a flea collar at this moment, but the continueous bitting suggests it is not helping. Is it just me, or is my spelling SUPER bad today?! You are right, it is not...not just today.

I have decided officially that God must want me to be overweight FOREVER! For the past month, two weeks hardcore, I have been eating SO well. I mean, the only carbs I eat are from fruits and veggies...I eat small portions, I don't drink coffee or tea or hot chocolate, or juice. I drink SOOOOOO much water, I run on the tredmill every other day...that is right...I run. I stand on my feet all freaking day at work...and now...a month into it...

Gained five pounds.

HELLO!? Is this not weird to anyone but me. Debbi, my friend from work, said yesterday out of nowhere that I am not meant to live by the standards of the world. She said exactly 'Bethany, you were never meant to go by the standards of the world...skinny is a world standard. Just as God what his standard for health is! It hit me, my heart goal was to be skinny, not healthy. I repented...I used to always say I could be overweight for the rest of my life if I could just be healthy...I feel way better than I used to...but...it all goes to shit when your pants get tighter. I honestly hate this. I just want to do my part in taking up less freaking space on the planet we are obligated to live on. Is that a crime?

HEAVEN! I long for it. I have been homesick for it for a couple days. I am getting into this semi-depressing thoght pattern of the meaninglessness of earth...and our lives on it. I want to be close to God...rather...closer to God. I guess it is from my lack of a 'social' life. I have a lot of people around me, but I realized recently, I don't 'need' them. I am content. I am content with God alone...and that is a good place to be.

Okay, my dog has RANCID gas, I have to leave the room instantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home