feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

the ramblings

Hello again dear readers, although you are few and far between (whatever that means) (actually, I know exactly what it means, and I totally meant to say it!) (peeerrrfect!) Okay, moving right along...actually, I totally did NOT finish my first sentence! So let me do that right now...

...few and far between, I cherish y'all, and plan to update you on my present living circumstances.

There. Fini!

Not the post dumb dumb (you are not stupid, it was more endearing than anything), just the first sentence.

Okay, Noah moved home, things have been crazy. SO crazy that I had to cancel my thanksgiving plans, and run away to Toronto for a few days. I am extremely frustrated with the whole situation. The situation in its entirety is extremely frustrating. Amen and amen. My new cars name has been changed yet again. I know I said Morton was the final answer, but to be honest with you, his first name was Cameron, and it has stuck. It is honestly my final answer. Done and done. Wow. This entire entry is confusing to the max.

I am going for counseling in two weeks. I am very nervous about it, but let me tell you, it is HIGH TIME that I got some help. I did not mean anything by the capital 'high' either...seriously!
I feel like I am a canon ball...just ready to explode. Wait a second there missy...canon balls don't explode, they just smash things...right?! hmmm...weird.

I think it is pretty clear that my brain is entirely somewhere else, so I am going to leave you all with a final thought...

If water is liquid, and salt is a solid...what is lettuce??

Thank-you come again. PLEASE!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bethany,

    Happy Thankgiving babe - wherever you are right now! Love ya!

     
  • At 7:58 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    awwwww, ash! i have a deep well of love for you! It is so good to hear from you. i hope you are doing well sweat pea. there is a care in me for you...lol.

     
  • At 11:46 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    yeah, i heard that iceburg lettuce is like the vegetable equivalent of white bread- not even healthy...sucks. i don't like the leafy stuff. watermelon is also a brainteaser. it's solid and liquid and may giv eyou....gas. happy thanksgiving. i love you loads. i'm also extremely thankful for your friendship... b :)

     
  • At 12:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi beautiful - just rambled across your blog. lovely to do so. be yourself - i like you.
    shannon (formerly hill, now coates ... I feel the need to add that to almost all of my writing. perhaps i'm not entirely comfortable with my 'new' handle ... i dunno. subject is way too deep for my brain.)

     
  • At 4:01 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said…

    lettuce is a floppy solid.

    Hey Davey
    Yes sampson
    you should go break into your neighbours house davey.
    why sampson.
    CAUSE I SAID TO!!! ERRR!!
    oh, ok sampson

    that was a strange show eh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home