feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

just keeping on top of the ball

Hey. I have really slacked at this whole blog thing. Ah well. If you really want to keep up with what is going on in my life, check out my journal on myspace. it's www.myspace.com/betha_boo.

My life has been pretty crazy. It has been a really rough year so far. I know that it will probably get a little bit rougher before it gets better, but that is okay. The reward will be wonderful.

I hope you all are doing well. Let me know what's up...I really do care.

Talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's always good to hear from you Betha. i'm praying for ya. please let me know if there's anything i can do for you.

     
  • At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    Awww...My Beth...
    ??
    K, so there is much love coming from me!! It was way too cool when you called!!! I lover you...when do i see you next babe, let me know.
    Yes, things get rough before they are smooth sailing. Looking forward to the jem that's gonna come from this one...and that was not a super-spiritual comment...i'm sayin it for real!!!
    Love you!!
    ;o)
    B1

     
  • At 9:17 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    ok, they said they accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week 3 times there. People, RELAX. and SHUT UP.

    bethers. where are you? i phone you every other day...where have you been? do you have a beef wit me, yo? i miss you....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home