feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

can't hear the music

I am in my house. I am typing on the keyboard. I am listening to the quiet ruffles of my dog on the chesterfeild. I am alone. I am not alone. I am sitting on the floor. I am looking at the television. I am watching a blank screen. It is not blank. I am hungry. I am still. I am Canadian?

My brain is SO mushy right now. I am the only one in my house. It has not been this quiet in days. My mother will be home soon with some wonderful snacks. Mmm...veggies. Did I convince you? I sure don't like them, but it seems to be all I can eat. I am so hungry for bread, or chocolate, or chips. I am experiencing some intense withdrawl. No! Not just from food, but from a life. I have been doing nothing for days. I visited T-dot...niiice...but that was it. I need a job. I need a job badly. I can move anywhere, I could be in Scottland tomorrow for all I know. I literally can do anything. I am very gifted young lady, but it does not help to know that.

Sometimes I wish that i could only do one thing. It would make my life far easier. It would be the THING that I do, the THING that I am good at. But NoooOOOooo I have to be good at everything. I find it impossible to narrow down. Not only am I good at everything, but I like to do everything as well. Okay, granted, there is a slight exaggeration in my tone. I can't do EVERYTHING... but I sure can do a lot. I am a quick learner, and my brain learns in many different ways. I pick stuff up by watching, listening, doing, and guessing! I am pretty sure there are a lot of people out there like me...and I am sure it sucks for them as much as it sucks for myself.

So you...you tell me what to do. I can't make a decision. I can go anywhere, and do anything...so WHAT!?? What do I do? BLAH!

Does this count as my quarter life crisis?

Also, and on top of that, and so on and so forth...I wish I could marry a man like William Wallace. I watched Braveheart yesterday, and granted, he needed a hair cut and a shower or two...but his passion was inspiring. That is what I want...a guy who is passionately inspiring!

But I don't want him to go to war. Even if someone were to slit my throat and attempt to have their way with me. War sucks. Peace and forgiveness...

Hmmm...maybe not.
We shall see.

I wrote this in less than five minutes, can anyone tell?!?!?!?!?! I suuuuuuuure can.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a suggestion, Bethany. I want to send it as a private email rather than posting it tough because it's rather personal...later. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home