feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, February 18, 2005

shocking news

Hmm...how to start this? Okay, so here is the news. The word 'a' is useless. Yes, COMPLETELY useless. I have discovered this a LONG time ago, a year ago to be specifac...and if you want an exact date then you are a retard. Here is how I know it is pathetic. The word 'a' can be eliminated, and the word 'one' can ALWAYS be used in its stead.

Example:

A hundred - one hundred
a group of people - one group of people
a lovely afternoon - one lovely afternoon

You see, it may sound weird to you, but that is just cuz you are not used to it. Alos, cuz is NOT a word, it simply portrays the complete laziness of this generation. I mean, how much longer does it really take to say or type the word because. Not long. That is the answer incase you were looking for it. It has been found. By me. I am smart. Should be a teacher I guess. Except the past couple sentences have not been complete ones.

Speaking of ones, you cannot take away the word one and replace it with 'a'. I have tried it in my mind, and it just does not work out. Thank-you come again.

So. (also not a complete sentance) I just saw the movie Hitch with some dear dear friends of my own. It had some moments that were funny, but it had some equally unfunny moments. It gets a six out of ten. I mean, I would see it again if there were people who REALLY wanted to see it, but I probably would not pay for it.

My mother is SOOOO bored right now, she is trying to prove my theory wrong with the whole word theory.

Shit (crap for those under the age of 13). She has done it. "I have to think of A series of thoughts". I think she may be right...this time. Probably most times...whatever.

Hmmm...my scheduale for today is: clean room, do laundry, chat on phone, soak, sleep. Just incase you wanted to know.

Oh yeah, Subway is no longer the bain of my existance. Nay, for it has become my existance. I live for it. And if for I. What? Anyway, it is true, I sometimes look forward to going to work. I have become comfortable in it. Perhaps it is time to move forward with my life. Sigh...the things to think about.

Oh yeah, again. I found out that people DO read this thing. So don't feel alone. Yeah, for some STRANGE reason, people do not like to make comments...perhaps I leave them speachless. I am just too far beyond the comprehension of the minds of the....I am going to stop there...before I dig myself into a hole I can't get out of.

I love you...I am sure I do.

bye

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bethany, i think your blog is GREAT. i am also pleased that i was mentioned in your latest entry, as a "dear friend". excellent!

    i also agree with your rating of hitch, now that i think about it. i usually get sucked into the hype of a movie as it's playing and end up thinking i love it but then when other people remind me of its unworthy aspects i change my mind. so, yes, it was average.

    talk to you later!

     
  • At 5:14 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    Yeah, you don't want to dig a hole like that guy from the office...his racial slurs...baaaahahahhahahahaha. So your mom proved you wrong, eh? Ouch. That hurts the pride. I know the feeling. I hope to see you on tuesday, mc'fly!
    B, the second.
    p.s. knew hitch would be crappy potatoes. Mmm...potatoes...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home