feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, April 01, 2005

time well wasted

Wow, I can change the font of my bloggy blog blog! That is so exciting hey?! . Oki doke, I noticed on my last blog that I posted twice...TWICE...and I am glad. It is nice to know that you have been heard. It would have been nicer to see the looks on peoples face as they read them. The reaction would be splendiforus.

I should talk about my road trip...we had air time. It was great. Superman has nothing on us. We spent five hours of singing the Friends theme song in a Midas waiting room. Wow. What a trip!

I am eating peanut butter and jam from a spoon. It is interesting. But then again...so am I. Or so is myself? Bethany (the other one) is supposed to come and free me from my boredom at this moment. Actually, 23 moments ago. Whatever, I can deal. Some people would tell me that boredom is a state of mind...and I must make a choice to preoccupy myself. Others would say that is a load of shhhh....it is not up to me to say what other people would say. It is up to myself. Damn right...or wrong?

What deep thoughts have I been thinking? Well, non that I can share openly with y'all. You should ask about it sometime. Also, I moved. I am living in T. O. now. So I shall be blogging less regularily. I hope that is okay with you plural.

mmmm...peanut butter.

I wonder, who do I know here right now. Noone, all strangers. Oh well. Also, I am going to talk to some homeless people next week. Yep. Just sit with them on the street and talk about nothingness. It shall be entertaining enough. I figure Jesus would have done it.

Sorry about all the many grammatical errors. It is due to a lack of schooling. My bad. You can deal. Like that for instance was NOT a complete sentance.

K.

I need to leave now, cuz I have nothing else to say. or type. or think.

Sienara Peeps Yo.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey now, I'm improving on the punctual-ness. Glad you're living close by. Now you can lend me some sugar when I run out.
    i AM your neighour!
    B :)

     
  • At 9:51 p.m., Blogger Sgt Steve said…

    Greetings Bethaning, thats how an alien would greet you after it knew your name. So first it would be "greetings earthling" "oh hey, my name is bethany actually" "oh, greetings bethaning".

    And WTC, I didn't know you had a blog. that be cool. and your in TO. thats also cool. I wish I were in TO. so freaking boring here. now thomas is at SOW. and i'm borederer. dang. but right at this moment I am composing a plan to move to TO. It just might work out. if it does, I will be living in TO for the first time in my life ever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home