feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

don't be trippin' yo!

What a wonderful sunny day outside! Alright. Just a sec, I need a bagel!

Ahhh...sweet bliss. That hit the spot just right. One side with cream cheese, the other with nutella. One thing I may change in the future is putting the cream cheese on the seseame side...yes...oh glorious improvements.

Okay, I am going on a road trip. It has changed dramatically in the past week. We were going to go to New Brunswick...but we would only be there for one day (the drive non-inclusive) (as if that made sense) (it did, it is just not commonly spoken in that format) (these brackets are SO three blogs ago!). So it has been decided that it just is not worth it finacially. We have therefore decided to drive somewhere...get lost, and rent a hotel room for the night in some random destination. It shall be an adventure, and it works out this way. It just 'feels' right.

Fresh Wind. Woot. I get to work the customer service area of things. Which is good and bad at the same time. It is SO bad cuz it is boring. It is good cuz I don't have to pay to get in. YAY! Freedom, litterally.

I hope God comes to Fresh Wind, that is always greater than not.

It is my last day of work tomorrow at subway. I have agreed to go out with some people after work. It may be wonderful. It may be strange. I told them that we all have nothing to relate to outside of work, and there may be much silence...like that of the lambs...yet not. It will be odd, but I shall plow through it, like the Lord did with his oxen and sheep?

K. I must visit work to not volenteer...but to get paid...because of my employment.

Oh yeah, I spent the other night watching 16 hours of the OC with some friends of mine...their names have been mentioned before on this very blog...the same one I am writing now...the very similar one. Uhhh...K. The point is, that when they left, I watched four hours of it again...oh the very very sad life I live. But it is splendiforus. It totally is. I am in deep love with the shirts of Seth, and because shirts make a man, I love Seth...WHAT? What...ever.

Peace out Peeps a the homi g clusta. Chat it up dawg style lay-ta yo!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    OH MY GOSH! That is a brilliant idea...hey Heather...can we crash with you if we come?! That would be so cool...just put in your address and we will stop by and say hi even if we cant. You can even call and let me know...oh my gosh...I am all for that idea!

     
  • At 12:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohhhhhhhhhh bethany that is so freaking awesome that you watched 4 more episodes of the OC again after we left. it is freaking awesome, because i honestly (HONESTLY) can't think of a better way for one to spend one's time. seriously, no sarcasm! SERIOUSLY!

    so, on the way home from your house, i almost died, by almost falling asleep on the highway as i drove home. it was soooo weird, i've never experienced anything like it. i was so tired and the car kept swerving because as hard as i tried i couldn't make myself stay alert. i honestly don't know how you make that trek to hamilton back and forth as often as you do, and how you did it that one time after staying up all night. unbelievable. i really do admire your driving abilities!

    anyway see you THIS WEEKEND!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home