feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Friday, March 18, 2005

it's not MY issue

Hello dear friends,

It has come to my attention (after a series of thoughts and ponderings, even thought what I previously stated is redundant) that people are looking for where God intends them to be at moments of their lives and what not. Well, I have previously bloged about our ultimate callings in life...I have all the same been wondering, or pondering, or thinking, or all of them at once concidering they mean EXACTLY the same thing, what would Jesus do.

The answer...live. Jesus lived never knowing where his next meal would come from, never knowing where he would sleep that night, or how he was going to pay for his cell bill. He knew his job was to bring humanity's attention to the father...I mean...the Father. Sorry, don't want to disrespect that big guy. I have been going crazy in my mind over all this 'having a goal for your life' deal. I have been needlessly stressed about where I should move to make God happy (I can't MAKE God happy, I am sure even He has good boundries). I keep reminding myself that He really could care less. It is all about my lifestyle. Where I live just does not matter...but how am I spending my time?

Okay, I feel myself starting to get on a train of thought (or scooter if you will) that I just don't want to be on. Sory to leave you hanging, but I just don't want to finish those wonderings.

Here is a revelation that I had. Jesus and John the Baptist. They were like bossom buddies. Did I spell that right? Who cares...if you do...that is just sad. So...Jesus and John knew eachother in the womb, they were SO close that Jesus would even give up his life for him...(that was a joke...a completely UN-humorous one) (pity laugh...that is what I need). So. John dies. The closest friend and relative of Jesus, and he is SO sad. It actually says that Jesus wanted to be alone. Wouldn't you? So then, your best friend dies, you want to be alone, and then this SWARM of people flock to you and are craving attention for their stupid little issues...and guess what He does. He takes out a machiene gun and blows all their brains out. Yes. I relate to him. When I read that, I was like 'here is a man who is totally down to earth. So real. In every way. If you read farther, you will see that he is later sentanced to a life in prision, and He starts some weird suicide cult and everyone dies.

NO!

I lied. Forgive me. What actually happens...it says, Jesus felt compassion for the people and went to them. These people who NEVER get off his back...one of the only times He ever wanted to be alone, and He turns around and goes to them. It blows my mind. He 'felt compassion' for them. Oh my gosh...I don't even think I am putting this into words in the way it should be!? Did that even make grammatical sense? Does that even matter right now? NO! (so negative...I have already said that once!)

Sigh...it is beyond me. I just love Him so much.

Okay, I need to go watch a movie.

I lied yet again...a movie is not a need...simply a want.

Muchos Love

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES! is'nt He amazing, the Son of Love in His time of grief did what only love could do, but then He said He only did what He saw His Father doing...obedience, out of love for His Daddy...yes, truly amazing and Beth by the way you don't have to make your Father happy, He's already grinning ear to ear over you, in fact, you make alot of people happy too!
    You're certainly right on about lifestyle...loving the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and might and loving our neighbor as ourself...yep that's our goal, so where we're doing this is'nt necessarily the issue so much as we're doin our best to carry this out in our everyday lives, wherever. I must say this about that however, I believe God desires for us to be in that "perfect place" only because He loves us sooo much and knows this is where we will be our happiest and most fullfilled, at our absolute best, of course He doesn't want us to be losing sleep over where to live etc. Yet I still think we need to press in to know and recieve His best.
    Jesus spent much time alone with His Dad, I suppose that's why He took no concern for His provision, He trusted that it would be there exactly when He needed it (plus He had no fear to contaminate His faith, that can't hurt either!) Just one more thing, I can't say enough about taking the time to pray in the spirit(tongues, heavenly language etc.) It has hepled me countless times when I didn't know how or even what to pray or even when I was too tired to think (you must admit praying in tongues doesn't require alot of thinking, in fact it totally bypasses your mind, coming straight from your spirit - works for me!) It does, however, require faith and that's why I declare before I begin that "By faith I believe I receive the mysteries I'm prayin in the spirit as part of my life and destiny and I believe I will have the interpretation exactly when I need it". Then usually when you least expect it those answers just seem to pop in your head outa nowhere. If you're already doing this then relax and let patience have her perfect work.
    I must say it's been a priviledge to comment on your BLOG.
    Love you Beth, blog on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home