feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

mercy forever

Okay, Fresh Wind...it was better than last year. Perhaps it is just because this year I actually took the time to listen to what was being said. It was pretty neat. My highlights was the night Jay spoke, it just kind of gave me hope. I feel very similar to things as him, and to see that he has made it in his calling and stuff even though he feels the way he does...it was just cool.
I am in a very strange mood today, but that is okay. God is doing something neat. I hope.

Bored.
No.

I am in Toronto right now. Staying at the Poulsens again. It is pretty cool, but I am in such a foriegn place emotionally that I don't really know how I feel . I have so many places and options and blah...I don't know what is going to happen. It is refreshing in a way. Actually, it kind of feels like there is a storm warning out...actually...a wind warning. And it is exciting...but there is potential rank smells on their ways...but it could be like flowers. HA. I am great.

K..I am going to go cuz I am not in the mood for this any longer. I shall continue my blogation later. Audios
...videos

Kisses and Hugs to all who want them in a platonic way!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:52 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    Yeah, I'm in agreement when it comes to the whole relation to J Upton. I lvoed the song he wrote with his son. Severe cuteness.
    I'm glad you had a great Freshwind. I hope things just keep getting fresher. Freezer burn sucks crap, don't it?
    :) luv you, b

     
  • At 3:56 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    Good point. I totally forget what it is like to think like a fifteen year old. I am just SOOOO much more mature than them! I see what you are saying! Ha. Anyway, I don't know if it went over some peoples heads. This year drew and older crowd though for sure. If it did go over any of their heads then I am sure it ballanced out with the speaking of Tommy Finland with his super surface teaching. Ouch! did I just write that!

    Miss you heather!

     
  • At 3:57 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    Good point. I totally forget what it is like to think like a fifteen year old. I am just SOOOO much more mature than them! I see what you are saying! Ha. Anyway, I don't know if it went over some peoples heads. This year drew and older crowd though for sure. If it did go over any of their heads then I am sure it ballanced out with the speaking of Tommy Finland with his super surface teaching. Ouch! did I just write that!

    Miss you heather!

     
  • At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Lisa said…

    Hey Bethany.. See I am leaving a comment. About FW..That's why we only came for Thurs evening. I know what Jason Upton says is a bit more "deep" But I think even 15 yr olds are looking for more than.. "don't have sex.."
    Anyway.. while you're in TO call me.. 647-296-7639. Look at that I left my phone number.. this from the girl who doesn't even have her real name on her blog..
    You rock!
    Lisa

     
  • At 11:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    equity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home