feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

i'm a princess

Okay everyone. I took the test. And you all should too!! I think it is just too accurate to ignore. Guys, you could learn a lot about yourselves! This is a golden opportunity!



You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; you're dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

also...check this out. I laughed...I thought it was funny. Then I realized...how sad it was I took the test in the first place...tear.

oh so emo

Who should your boyfriend be like?

and the last one...


M&M



Your M&Ms! Your random, fun, and spontaneous. Everyone loves you one way or another- peanut, plain, crunchy, peanutbutter. You are a positive person and don't worry about your losses much.

Well, I think it may be true. True enough anyhow. Okay...I am off to sleep. That rave last night really drained me straight out and away!

I will be gone for a week...however, we shall converse lay-ta. I definatly have some interesting stories for y'all.

peace

3 Comments:

  • At 8:04 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    I just wanted to let everyone know that patience is not something I believe I actually possess in large quantities. nope. In actual fact, i believe there may be a significant LACK of patience in my persona. Thank-you come again!

     
  • At 3:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That princess test was bogus (yes bogus)I'm 11% of each princess. I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one, sweet! My boyfriend should also be "emo". Lord knows I'm a sucker for a man who wears converse and likes a good rock show. Where am I gonna find a gem like that? Too bad Dan moved away from me...(hahahaa! I hope he reads this!)

     
  • At 10:35 a.m., Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said…

    I found out that I am Ariel . . .which is a shame cuz I totally wanted to be Belle. Whatever. . .apparently I'm fiesty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home