feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

as long as you love me

Well, there is only one conclusion. The end.

About my last blog, I just have something to add to it. Passion. Is it possible that love and passion are the same thing? What is different about them? What do you think?

All my thought on love and subway has brought me to ponder. I have come to believe that 'looks' are really not important in the grand scheme of things. I mean, it is mostly older couples that come into work. I sometimes think (I know it is pathetic and rude and judgemental) 'oh my gosh, there is NO way that relationship is based on lust...WHATSOEVER!' Actually, seeing as this is Penetanguishene, and it is has the highest population of teen pregnancies per capita...it would not shock me. But still, when you really think about it (and thinink about it I have) looks are really only important for like the first two years...then it fades...then you both look like a prune, then...all that stands is love. Love in its purest. I have (in the past) gotten unreasonably frightened. I mean, some women are hot in the fourties, but men...I just don't see how I will ever be attracted to an old guy. I may end up being a fifty year old petafile. NO. I break that off. I guess it is just something that comes with age. lol. I am an idiot, no I am not.

I dream a lot. Yes, it is true. It drives me nuts, cuz I know they mean something...but I SOOO do NOT have the energy to disect them. I don't think that anyone dreams like I do. I mean, they are WACKO dreams. Just thought I should share that with you. Moving right along.

Someone recently told me that everyone at one point in their lives will cry out to God (or for little islands in figi that have never heard of God, to a 'higher being') (wait...islands don't talk). I would not be suprised if they do (not the talking islands you idiot. the comment made previous!), like when people get into car accidents and they say 'JESUS'...even in vain. Or like, if they see something in the news that sucks, they might say 'Oh God' or 'Jesus Christ'. I wonder if that counts as a prayer. I wonder if people who say that just before they die go to heaven. I don't know, for I am not the Lord and Saviour of the Universe. Oh well, I don't have to know.

I think one of the most important part of a friendship is that you are challanged. Not mentally or physically...but spiritually and...well...emotionally, and intellectually, and possibly even socially. Right. So, I have always been pretty selective with my friends. Your friends have a huge part to play in who you are as a person, and people will evaluate you depending on who you hang out with. It is a tough world...whatever. But I got really upset the other day, cuz I realized how much all of my friends challange me...but all I do really is make them laugh, and listen to their stuff, and then blab about all my crap. I don't think if I were my own friend I would find myself challangling. Maybe I would, I don't know. I guess I am just going to have to write some trivia cards and keep them on hand at all times. That should keep my friends on their toes.

Okay. I have to go now. Returning a bass to some store, chillaxin' with peeps yo. bye

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 a.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    wow, thanks deary. i am like that of a sponge, soaking in all your wisdom. lol. love you and miss you!

     
  • At 6:21 p.m., Blogger Kat said…

    Hey Hon - just found your blog via your post on my blog.

    Just wanna say that you *did* challenge me at SoM. And I love you and miss you!

    Love
    Mom ;-)

     
  • At 1:36 a.m., Blogger beth said…

    Betherboobear,
    You chanllenge me. You listen and then you question my motives for what I say or do or think or want. Believe me, challenging people is something you do subconcsously sometimes. This is because you are so full of God and a lot more stable than you give yourslef credit for.
    Secondly, you're right about the whole looks thing. Well, to a certain extent. I've been thinking about that scene too, and come to the conclusion that confidence is very sexy. If you take care of your physical body in practical ways and are confident in your style than you're set. And YOU are absolutely BEAUTIFUL inside and out. So there.
    I liked Heather's comment. Very thought-provoking.
    Hmmm. Phone me sometime about our many travels ahead.
    Bethanee the second.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home