feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

contradiction 101

Hello friends,

well, here is another entry from me. I know...what a fricking suprise right. Anywho...I just thought I would add in my last journal entry cuz i find it interesting. It is not a poem or anything, i was just writing my thoughts to God...they are as follows:

Intelligence is to admit first that you know nothing.
Well, I don't know much, but I do know that I love you.

You leave me speechless,
but I have so much to say,
and every breath I take is in you,
yet I am breathless.

Oh Prince of Peace
Oh God of Rest,
how can I serve you better?
And what must I do
For your unconditional love.

With Your still small voice
You move mountians
and create thunder.

My father, you carry me
as I walk this narrow road.
Jesus you saved me,
please help me through this storm.

I love you more than life itself,
but I am so caught up in living.

You lead me beside still waters,
yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

I shall not fear my enemy,
For I shall fear the one I love.

So there you have it. Just a bunch of stuff I had been thinking about. I just love making things that are so simple a little more complex. Whatever. Uhhh...yeah. Another thing I was thinking about today is how most christians are so preoccupied with their 'calling'. You know what I mean, that AMAZING thing that God has for each indevidual person. I had a bit of a revelation...we all have to same calling. Jesus gave us two commandments. Only two...they are the ultimate callings, and if they are fufilled...then we are also? Riiiight. Here is the deal, He told us to love God with our heart, mind, body and soul, and to love our neighbour as ourselves. So I guess In a way, that is three commandments. Love God, Love ourselves, and Love others as ourselves. That is a lifetime goal. I was just noticing that there are so many people who believe that they are walking in 'what the Lord has for them' but they are not truely understanding destiny. I don't really know how to put this all in to words, so I hope this is making sense. I have just decided for myself to TRY and focus of my ultimate calling, before I start asking God 'where I am going'. Sounds good, moving on.

I quit my job today. And it was great.

I don't know what it is with all these guys suddenly 'asking me out'. It is kind of weird, that has never happened to me in my entire life. So far it has been like four in less than a week. Today it was this 400 pound guy who has never said a word to anyone at subway except for extra mayo and southwest please...and he started to get really emotional when he found out I quit. Then he asked me out...HE IS LIKE THIRTY!!! I laughed cuz I thought he was joking...but it turns out he wasn't. I think I should stop laughing every time it happens, but I guess I am a little insecure still and don't believe a guy is taking interest. Wow, hello personal.

Yesterday my mother told me to narrow down my list of what I want in a guy from 116 to 10. She said I was setting my standards a little bit high...
I was shocked...especially coming from her. She said 'maybe that is why you have not met anyone'. Little does my mother know that I have met a lot of people in my time...they just haven't met me...

Alright, it made sense to me!!!

Okay, I think that is enough...I am getting just a little to deep for a co-ed blog.

One more thing. I do appologize for the ban on profanity for everyone that is not myself...there have been complaints...a few. From now on, if you so desire...the occasional curse is promitted. But please no f-word! Thanks ever so kindly.

Also another thing on top of the one more thing...Lisa...I love you...thanks for the email. And so everyone knows, if you send me an email please send it to my hotmail account. I NEVER check my yahoo one. They are the same address and what not. Right.

Oh yeah...you should all be leaving comments. I don't write that much cuz I fear that it is not being appreciated to its full potential...but I am finding out that it is...so...uhh...I lost myself yet again. Just comment. Please and thank you.

debt is almost paid...next week is the final week of stress.

quote of the day:
'i don't fear mice...i kill mice. if it is a cobra, thats another issue...i dance with those.'
debi from subway
Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home