feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

lack of camels

Okay, there is a SERIOUS lack of camels in North America. I mean, think of it...they don't need much fuel...and if you don't like someone, you can get your camel to spit on them, and you will not get charged. I can understand the camels not particularly enjoying the FREEZE of Norther Canada, but heck, what about Florida, or California.

Speaking of California, the idea of camels came up all on my own. It was not suggested by anyone...for only I have a brain to think of such a mess. Yes, no person...especially a person kicked out of our neighbouring country...aided in the idea of such a topic.

WHAT?

Yet again, for the millionth time...I lost myself.

Okay, another thing to add to this insane in the membrain blog of mine...the I on my keyboard fell of. Yes, it is rediculously annoying. I think I will stop using the I for I am quite bugged about the I.

WHAT?

Clearly my last request on my last blog for more comments just did not work with you all. I shall now attempt reverse psycology. DO NOT UNDER ANY CERCUMSTANCE LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY BLOG. Thanks

I am bored, but I have to drive elijahs friend home. GRRRRR...

In the words of my hero...

Peath out.

uhhh...in white that means bye.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 p.m., Blogger Kat said…

    Seeing that I'm a rebel and like to do what I'm told not to do, I will leave a comment. But only because I have a genuine question

    What the heck is the I (or is it l?) of your keyboard??? I thought the scale goes CDEFGABC (or if you're German CDEFGAHC). No I's to be seen. Or even l's for that matter.

    Essplain pleas..

     
  • At 5:16 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    i am so lost about what you said and what have you. Uhhh...the letter i. the letter i is missing from my keyboard. it fell off. uhh...yeah. cool. thanks for the rebellion ms kat.

     
  • At 7:27 p.m., Blogger Kat said…

    LOL - *I* thought you were talking about musical keyboards. You weren't were you? You were talking about computer keyboards. DUH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home