feelings on a sleeve

because i love, i hurt. because i feel, i write.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

come what may!

Yip! Yup! Yap!

It has been a VERY emotionally challanging couple of weeks. I think it may all be the sickness/pms/moving! I realized most of my issues with the whole friend department came up after Will. That really threw me off. I felt bad even thinking that I needed someone to talk to about it, because he was not my closest friend or anything. I felt selfish, so I bottled it up, and the result was not pleasant. I think I need a 'Confront me if I don't ask for help' sign!

By the happenings, I have decided to quit my job at IGA deli department, and go back to the bain of my existance....which is now the joy of my living! That is right, I am going back to Subway people! I have been offered a great position...they love me there! I was not liking the sketchy girl talk going on at the deli anyhow! Sick girls, I just don't understand non-christian people AT ALL!

Like I said, things have been very emotional for me! I went out and rented...drum roll please....three dvds of The OC, and watched them all in two days. It is not my record or anything, but I cried during every episode. It was so intense, it felt like I was right there with them. It is pretty sad. Sometimes I think I am going insane, but then I realize it happens to a lot of people. Now the season is over, and I have NOTHING to hope for anymore. It left me on a cliff hanger, and I will never find out what happens until like next year. It is super frustrating. Okay, I am obsessed, but only a little!

Instead of paying rent here, I make dinner and clean it up. It is quite a feat for a family of five....the CRITCHLEY family of five...and a dog. I am quite impressed with myself though. Here is what I have made so far:

Mon: Creamy Asparagus and Ham Sauce (it is SO good...better than it sounds!)
Rice
Salad
Pink Lemonade
Cucumber sticks
Banana bread

Tues: BBQ Chicken Breast, Salmon
Macaronni Salad
Fruit Salad, with whipped dressing

Wed: Spagetti and Tomato Veggie Sauce (SOOOOOO good!)
fresh parm cheese
fruit

Thurs: BBQ Curried Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Caeser Salad
Ice cream

Alright, it was totally delish, and I made everything from scratch! No short cuts here friends. Except with the Ice cream! oh yeah, NEVER...and I mean, NEVER see 'Are we there yet?' with Ice Cube. It is the stupidest movie ever. I walked out, and if you know me at all, you know that I do not walk out of movies! We rented it, and I just could not indure it at all!

Okay, I have to go now, I have blabbed for long enough!

Bye friends...:p

6 Comments:

  • At 12:20 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    Hey Hunky Bunches
    Well, such is life, and I think a sign would suite you just fine!! Good colour for you?

    Way to go with the job thingy that you so desire and have!! good job!! And wow, that food sounds grose!! yes it truely does! I'm not sure how i feel about going to your house now...?

    "Hey Shut Up..." I don't mean it at all...it is only my babble-ish-ness

    Bethany YOUR a STAR!! And I missed you last night and needed a friend... couldn't call cuz it was too late...and i wrote this for you!

     
  • At 12:45 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    WOAH, sandy looks like she had some implantage issues there!

    Thanks beck, I LOVE comments...tee hee.

    Canadas Wonderland on sunday....SO PUMPED...

    kay...i HAVE to purchase a dress for the wedding and you are SO helping.

    audioso

     
  • At 12:59 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    YES!!!
    When?? I'm so up for that!

    You kno it!

     
  • At 10:32 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    mmmm...cook for meeee....*drooling*...
    seriously.

     
  • At 1:41 a.m., Blogger L said…

    I totally get how you feel about Will. I cried when I found out (and a whole bunch after) and I think I know you about as well as I knew him.

    You're making me hungry...ok, not actually, but if I hadn't eaten you totally would be.
    Love you betha boo.

     
  • At 11:35 a.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    I want Krspy Kreme!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home